BUS 435 BUS435 Module 2 Assignment 2 Solution (Argosy University)
BUS 435 Module 2 Assignment 2 Be Careful What You Sign (Argosy University)
Research whether Letisha has a contract formation or enforcement defense based on the legal and ethical use of automatic renewal clauses in lease agreements, using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet. Based on the facts of the case and research, write an analytical paper. In the paper, respond to the following questions:
- If Letisha does not pay and Sudson sues her for breach of contract, what legal arguments could be raised in Letisha’s defense against the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause? Explain.
- What legal arguments could be raised by Sudson in support of the enforcement of the automatic renewal clause against Letisha? Explain.
- What ethical issues are raised, if any, by Sudson’s practice of using the automatic renewal clause in their lease agreements? Explain.
- Does the Uniform Commercial Code Article 2A apply in this case? Explain.
- Are there any government or private entities available to Letisha for lodging complaints about businesses which treat consumers unfairly? Explain.
- If Sudson sues Letisha for breaching the contract’s automatic renewal clause, what do you think the outcome of the case will be? Explain.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based