BUS 423 BUS423 Module 2 Assignment 2 Solution (Argosy University)
BUS 423 Module 2 Assignment 2 Physical Ability Tests (Argosy University)
Select a job that requires a moderate level of physical ability, such as security staff, office delivery personnel, door-to-door salespersons, retail salesperson, or nurses at hospitals and conduct an interview to determine their level of physical activity. Create a list of 8-10 interview questions and conduct an interview to determine their level of physical activity. Based on your interview, create a physical ability test plan for this job. While it is important you develop a list of questions based on your reading of the individual assessment some of the questions you may want to include for the interview include:
- Prior to being hired were you asked to take any physical ability tests?
- What do you perceive to be the physical demands of your job?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 meaning very physically demanding and 1 meaning not at all physically demanding, how physically demanding would you say your job is?
- Are there physical demands you were unaware of prior to accepting your position?
- Do you believe physical ability tests should be given to individuals being considered for your type of work? if yes, what types of physical tests would you recommend?
Create a detailed physical ability test plan for this position. Use the template provided. The plan must include a minimum of five physical ability tests. Please describe each test in detail, and indicate how the tests will be administered and evaluated. Make sure you also include the interview questions you asked.
Submit the test plan and list of questions asked to the M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based