BUS 407 BUS407 Week 6 Quiz 4 Answers
BUS 407 Week 6 Quiz 4
- Trainees with _______ learning style remember material best if they are first given the “big picture.”
- Without _____, it is very difficult to evaluate training.
- If after training, the trainee is performing at a level lower than before, this means that there is (are)
- When estimating training costs, it is a good idea to build in a contingency fund of about _____ percent.
- Which of the following terms is used to reflect maximizing the similarity of the training to the job?
- The perception of salient characteristics of an organization is
- If a major constraint is “short lead time” (therefore there is not much time to prepare training), one viable option is use of
- ____ is practicing symbolically and _____ is the transformation of the learning into actual behavior.
- In the elaboration theory of training design, SCM refers to
- “Using a standard climbing harness and spikes” is an example of what part of a learning objective?
- Converting the external world into our own mental language is called
- Often training is intended to give trainees concepts and principles they can use to address a wide variety of situations they will find on the job. In these cases, the training should use the _________ approach.
- Trainees with _______ learning style remember material best if they are given the opportunity to think about the new information before discussing it with others.
- The way that trainees are required to demonstrate that they have learned a KSA they are expected to acquire through training is called a
- How many parts are there to an effective learning objective?