BUS 407 BUS407 Week 4 Quiz 3 Answers
BUS 407 Week 4 Quiz 3
- Which of the following is true about good theories?
- What are the factors that interact to determine performance?
- Asking trainees to provide examples of how the knowledge being trained relates to what they already know facilitates
- Gagné-Briggs’ micro theory of instructional design
- Which of the following statements best explains the relationship between training and self-efficacy?
- Which studies compared the effects of participation vs. no participation in organizational change endeavors in the 1940’s?
- Which of the following statements is true of motivation theories?
- The power that a group has over its members was first noted in which studies of the 1920’s and the 1930’s?
- Who is responsible for development of expectancy theory?
- Classical conditioning
- Stimulus leads to response which leads to consequence, best illustrates which theory?
- Symbolic coding is
- The power of the group comes from the group _______ members that follow group norms, or _______ those that do not.
- The _____ the self-efficacy, the _____ the performance.
- Which of the following statements about learning is true?