BUS 407 BUS407 Week 2 Quiz 1 Answers
BUS 407 Week 2 Quiz 1
1. What is the focus of the ISO standards?
2. Which of the following statements is true?
3. A person’s understanding about how and when to apply the facts that have been learned is called
4. According to the text, _____ provides the opportunity for learning and _____ is a result of the learning.
5.When a person is able to perform a skill without thinking about what they are doing, they are at which level of skill acquisition?
6.. All aspects of the training program come together in the
________ is (are) the foundations for competencies.
7. Knowledge is composed of which three interrelated types?
8. The authors’ use of attitudes rather than abilities as one of the three types of learning outcomes is based on
9. When comparing ISO certified companies with companies that were not certified, the text noted that ISO certified companies
10. Which of the following statements is true?
11. A broad grouping of knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable a person to be successful at a number of similar tasks is known as a
12. In the training model, a triggering event is
13. In an open system model, which of the following statements is NOT true?
14. A person’s store of factual information about a subject matter is