BUS 402 BUS402 Small Business Management Final Exam Answers - Strayer
Strayer BUS 402 Small Business Management Final Exam Answers
- The secret to selecting the ideal location for a business is:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 requires that:
- Incubator facilities are established in order to:
- The best way to determine where to place merchandise, what a store's "hot" and "cold" spots are, is to:
- The type of business that does well when located near competitors is:
- Managers have discovered that a quality approach to doing business:
- A danger of an excessive investment in inventory for the small business is:
- Many small businesses build a(n) ________, or cushion, into their inventories in case demand runs ahead of the anticipated usage rate.
- The vendor certification process assumes:
- ________ is the right to ownership of property and, for a small business owner, determines who has responsibility for ownership.
- Which of the following is a part of the "just-in-time" inventory control philosophy?
- Employee theft can be caused or encouraged by a number of factors including:
- The purpose of ABC inventory analysis is:
- The ________ shoplifter is often a regular customer, well-respected individual, etc.
- A physical inventory count should be taken at least:
- _______ is the process of influencing and inspiring others to work to achieve a common goal and then giving them the power and the freedom to achieve it.
- A company's culture:
- When workers are empowered:
- When checking references, the small business owner:
- A job specification:
- The ________ is a transfer of ownership strategy for an owner to transfer the company to his/her children while retaining control over it him/herself.
- Small business owners have a number of options for controlling health care costs, such as:
- In a(n) ________ managers and/or employees borrow money from a financial institution and pay the owner the total agreed-upon price at closing; then they use the cash generated from the company's operations to pay off the debt.
- Small business owners can make a number of mistakes in their management succession plan including:
- ________ allow(s) employees and/or managers (that is, the future owners) to purchase the business gradually, which frees up enough cash to finance the venture's future growth.
- To have an agreement, a contract must have:
- The Robinson-Patman Act focuses on:
- In a Chapter 7 bankruptcy:
- An agent's duties when executing agency include:
- What are, if any, the possible defenses against a valid contract which may cause it to be unenforceable?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based