BUS 335 BUS335 Week 9 Quiz 7 (STRAYER)
BUS 335 Week 9 Quiz 7
- An organization which is committed to shattering the "glass ceiling" should ____________.
- In comparing internal selection with external selection, an advantage of internal selection is that _________.
- The concept which refers to the idea that individuals rise to their lowest level of incompetence is the ________.
- Within the context of internal selection, an accurate statement about the logic of prediction would be that ______________.
- Which of the following is(are) examples of substantive methods for internal selection?
- Which of the following is an advantage of external recruiting?
- Where peer assessments are concerned, it would be accurate to say that ______________.
- A job candidate responding to an "in-basket exercise" would most likely be asked to __________.
- The use of the case analysis method of assessment is most appropriate for assessing _____________.
- While information from internal selection can be better because multiple point of view can be combined, there are concerns that ______________.
- An important advantage of peer assessments is ___________.
- The validity of assessment centers as a method for internal selection is approximately ____________.
- Which of the following assessment methods does not have at least moderately high validity?
- If the selection objective is to assess a candidate's ability to make a coherent. Persuasive report about the organization's annual results before a group of top managers, the best interview simulation to make this assessment would be a(n) ________.
- The type of selection methods which are used to narrow down a list of finalists to those who will receive job offers is called _________ methods.