BUS 335 BUS335 Week 6 Quiz 5 (STRAYER)
BUS 335 Week 6 Quiz 5
- A nominal scale of measurement has _________.
- A scale in which objects are rank ordered according to how much of the attribute they possess?
- Applicant flow statistics require the calculation of _________.
- The most appropriate measure of central tendency for nominal data is the ______.
- When predictor and criterion scores have been obtained, the predictor can be considered valid if ___________.
- Reliability of a measure places _________.
- The proper test to determine that a given sample correlation is statistically significant as an estimate of a correlation in a population is the __________.
- Contamination error _________.
- Coefficient alpha assesses _____________.
- Content validation is most appropriate when _____________.
- A complete lack of correlation between two variables is expressed by a correlation coefficient of __________.
- Which of the following is a type of validity?
- The larger the correlation coefficient, __________.
- The process of ensuring that all test takers receive the same tests in the same context, as a way to eliminate extraneous influences on test performance is called _____________________.
- Length in inches is an example of a(n) __________.