BUS 335 BUS335 Week 5 Quiz 3 (STRAYER)
BUS 335 Week 5 Quiz 3
- Which of the following is a good definition of a job family?
- A competency is ______.
- Which of the following is not an example of an extrinsic reward?
- It can be accurately said of the "task dimension" component of a job description that it ____________.
- A limitation of observation as a means of gathering job information would be _______________.
- The best approach to job analysis for flexible jobs with changing requirements is ______.
- Which of the following best represents the order of aspects important for job satisfaction identified in surveys, from most valued to least valued?
- Which of the following is not one of the "great eight" competencies?
- The job context component of a job description does not ___________.
- It is critical than when employees are interviewed about their reward preferences, the content of the interviews is _____________.
- Which of the following is an advantage of using job task questionnaires?
- When using job analysis to comply with the ADA, which of the following is considered most helpful by the EEOC?
- In defining essential job functions for the purposes of complying with ADA regulations, which of the following does not convey the meaning "essential?"
- Which of the following is a good definition of a task?
- Competency modeling is strategically used to __________.