BUS 335 BUS335 Week 2 Quiz 1 (STRAYER)
BUS 335 Week 2 Quiz 1
- According to the overall staffing organizations model, one support activity is _________.
- According to the overall staffing organizations model, HR and staffing strategy are driven by ______________.
- The ___________ is composed of more peripheral workers who are used on an as-needed, just-in-time basis.
- The person/job match model says that there must be a match between ________.
- The staffing quantity model uses _________ to determine whether a condition of being overstaffed, fully staffed, or understaffed exists.
- In terms of the person/organization match _________.
- Organizations often __________ when they choose to ride out dips in demand for goods and services or to stockpile talent.
- Which of the following is a part of the recruiting phase of the staffing process?
- According to the overall staffing organizations model, an example of a(n) core staffing activity is _______.
- A _____________ staffing strategy would have an organization concentrate on acquiring new employees who can "hit the ground running."
- Which of these activities is most directly associated with the employment phase of the staffing process?
- Staffing systems exist, and should ultimately be used, to ___________.
- According to the staffing quantity model, an organization will be __________ when availabilities exceed requirements.
- The staffing system components model says that the phases of the staffing process occur in which order after the initial interaction between the applicant and the organization?
- Outsourcing is __________.