BUS 335 BUS335 Week 11 Quiz 10 (STRAYER)
BUS 335 Week 11 Quiz 10
- One problem that has been shown to accompany downsizing is ______.
- Which of the following is the most commonly pursued alternative to layoffs for reducing staffing levels?
- Which of the following is a common tool to assess employee reasons for leaving?
- As assessment of employee success in reach goals, ratings of competencies, and suggestions for improvement are all part of ______.
- Turnover due to organizational downsizing is classified as _______.
- Organizations that link extrinsic rewards to employee performance (i.e. that use incentive compensation plans) find that ______.
- Which of the following is not a part of normal progressive discipline?
- The first strategy for improving employee retention is to ______________.
- Discharge turnover is usually due to ____________.
- Which of the following factors leading to turnover cannot usually be addressed by the organization?
- To increase the cost of leaving, employers _____.
- Replacement costs associated with voluntary turnover include ___________.
- Which of the following is an attribute of a high value employee that an organization would want to prevent from leaving?
- Which of the following makes involuntary turnover potentially more costly than a similar level of voluntary turnover?
- Economic separation costs associated with voluntary turnover include _________.