BUS 335 BUS335 Week 10 Quiz 9 (STRAYER)
BUS 335 Week 10 Quiz 9
- Advertising expenses and cost per applicant are examples of __________ staffing metrics.
- The four common types of staffing metrics evaluate ______.
- The contracting out of work to a vendor or third party administrator is called _____________.
- Which of the following statements is(are) not an important step in staffing process evaluations?
- In ______________ a neutral person investigates a complaint and develops findings that may be the basis for resolving an employee complaint.
- Which of the following best fits the description of a staffing flowchart?
- Increasingly, organizations are emphasizing __________ as a key indicator of staffing effectiveness because vacancies can mean loss of revenue.
- In a ________ analysis, the target employee population is split in half, and the new HR program is initiated with only one of these halves.
- Which of the following factors is most likely to be a reason not to outsource HR activities?
- Which of the following functions are most likely to be outsourced?
- One of the key customers of the staffing system is __________.
- In a ________ analysis, data from a long period of time is collected both before and after a staffing policy or procedure is implemented.
- Staffing metrics are increasingly used because ______.
- For _______, it is better to keep staffing functions within the organization, rather than outsourcing.
- Which of the following must report to the EEOC annually?