BUS 322 BUS322 Week 4 Quiz 4 (STRAYER)
BUS 322 Week 4 Quiz 4
- Self-reliance is a healthy, secure, ________ pattern of behavior.
- Benefits of eustress include all of the following except:
- A commonly used secondary individual stress prevention is:
- The ________ approach to stress suggests that stress occurs when an external, environmental demand upsets an individual’s natural steady state balance.
- The three forms of individual distress include:
- Strain is the same as ________.
- In the context of stress prevention management, most organizational prevention is:
- Healthy or normal stress is known as ________.
- Job redesign, goal setting, and career management are used as stress prevention management techniques in the ________ stage.
- Task demands include all of the following except:
- Psychosomatic disorders:
- In the context of individual stress prevention management, learned optimism is:
- A personality type that tends to be resistant to distress is a(n) ________.
- The two major categories of "role stress" at work include:
- The adverse psychological, physical, behavioral, and organizational consequence that may occur as a result of demanding events is known as ________.