BUS 310 BUS310 Week 2 Quiz 1 (STRAYER)
BUS 310 Week 2 Quiz 1
- A small restaurant is concerned about increasing worker productivity and tries to better structure its jobs to maximize output and service delivery. The restaurant is likely using some of the principles discussed in
- Which of the following activities MOST directly relates to the basic HRM goal of facilitating organizational competitiveness?
- The basic notion of the human relations movement was that
- The human resource function in organizations today
- The managers who are directly involved in creating goods and service are known as
- The widespread use of ____ has affected how HR systems are delivered.
- A ____ involves the set of expectations about the exchanges that occur between employees and employers.
- As the human resource field becomes more professional, more HR managers are acquiring the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) credential. Which organization was instrumental in establishing that credential?
- Genevieve, a human resource staff member, has the task of investigating employee complaints about civil rights violations at work. Which of the goals of HR management is Genevieve working on?
- The 1964 Civil Rights Act made it illegal for corporate managers to make decisions based on all of the following EXCEPT
- A large computer chip manufacturer has just hired another firm to perform its applicant background checks. Which of the following is likely part of this process?
- One of the first factors that increased the importance of human resource management was
- During the 1950s and 1960s, all of the following developed within the field of human resource management EXCEPT
- Early research determining that individual and group behavior was important to organizations involved the
- Which of the following would typically be considered a staff, rather than a line, manager?