BUS 309 BUS309 Quiz 2 (STRAYER)
BUS 309 Quiz 2
- A key idea of Immanuel Kant's ethical theory is that:
- Imagine a shopkeeper who is honest because being honest is good for business. When the shopkeeper refrains from cheating a customer, Kant would say this action
- The statement that best defines rights is
- A practical basis for discussing moral issues involves taking account of
- Egoism as a psychological theory
- According to Kant
- For those who are trying to make moral decisions,
- According to the utilitarian theory, an action is morally right if and only if
- Utilitarianism is appealing as a standard for moral decision making in business. Which of the following provides a reason for this?
- Nonconsequentialists like Ross believe that
- Which of the following represents a utilitarian belief?
- "If you want to go to law school, then you must take the LSAT exam." This statement is an example of
- Utilitarians believe that
- If you adopt ethical egoism as your moral code, then