BUS 308 BUS308 Week 2 Quiz Answers (Spring 2016)
BUS 308 Week 2 Quiz (Spring 2016)
- The independent t-test is based on which distribution?
- What statistic measures data variability in both groups in an independent t-test?
- What is the advantage of a one-tailed test over a two-tailed test?
- How does variability in the distribution of sample means compare to variability in a population based on individual scores?
- The test statistic follows the formula of difference divided by variability.
- Why do the critical values change with degrees of freedom for the t-tests?
- Type I errors may occur with ______ results and type II errors with ______ results.
- What is the alternate hypothesis in a problem where sales group two is predicted to be “. . . significantly less productive than sales group one?”
- Each different t-distribution is defined by which of the following?
- What is the relationship between the power of a statistical test and decision errors?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based