BUS 308 BUS308 Week 1 Quiz Answers (Spring 2016)
BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz (Spring 2016)
- The mean of the standard normal distribution is 1.0.
- If the ratio of difference compared to data variability is large in a z score, which is true?
- Which is not true of a normal curve distribution?
- Calculating the median requires data of at least what scale?
- The mode is which of the following?
- A probability is found by dividing the number of possible outcomes (o) by the number of successes € = o/e.
- Inferential statistics infer the characteristics of samples
- The standard deviation of normally distributed data sets is equal to about 1/6 of the data set’s range.
- In a frequency distribution such as a bell-shaped curve, what does the vertical height of the curve indicate?
- Data outliers result in skewed data distributions.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based