BUS 119 BUS119 Week 1 Quiz Answers
BUS 119 (PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP) Week 1 Quiz Answers
- “If you are capable of learning from experience, you can acquire leadership.” This statement is characteristic of leadership as a(n) ____.
- Leadership as a relationship limits leadership only to the appointed head of the organization.
- Churchill received the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1953.
- “Leadership as a trait” means leadership is available only to a few.
- Oprah Winfrey is considered one of the most influential women in the world.
- Churchill's most significant talent was his masterful use of ____________
- What is not one of Nelson Mandela's traits discussed in the text?
- The study of leadership is relatively new, having started only in the 20th century.
- Sociable leaders are all of the following except:
- In the ____ perspective, leadership is centered in the communication between leaders and followers rather than on the unique qualities of the leader.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based