BUS 100 BUS100 Week 9 Quiz 10 Answers ( STRAYER)
BUS 100 Week 9 Quiz 10 (Strayer)
- ____ is a technology that stores information, such as a unique serial number, on a microchip and transmits it to a reader that’s within range.
- ___ is software installed, often erroneously, on a computer that might log each keystroke in an effort to capture passwords and user names to accounts.
- _____ are files of related records organized according to logical systems and stored on computer-accessible media.
- ____ are skilled computer users who try to gain unauthorized access to other people’s computers.
- A _____ uses software and/or hardware to prevent unwanted access to a computer or computer system.
- _____ is/are the raw facts and figures businesses collect
- ____ is an Internet marketing strategy that attempts to involve customers and others not employed by the seller in activities that promote a product.
- By offering limited access of their intranets to select groups of people, firms create
- A(n) _____ is the network of organizations and activities needed to obtain materials and other resources, produce final products, and get these products to their final users.
- The Business Software Alliance estimated that the piracy rate in China was about
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based