BTM 8107-8 BTM8107-8 Assignment 3 (NCU)
BTM8107-8 Assignment 3 (NCU)
1. The following table shows the descriptive statistics for the variables in the dataset: age, gender, student agreeableness, student conscientiousness, student extroversion, student neuroticism, student openness, student wants agreeableness in lecturers, and student wants conscientiousness in lecturers.
2. There are a total of 424 data points and a lot of missing data points. It is not a good idea to neglect the observations with the missing data points because that in itself is a lot of information. The appropriate way forward is to use an EM algorithm to replace the missing values with estimated values.
4. Regression. Calculate a regression that examines whether or not you can predict if a student wants a lecturer to be extroverted using the student’s extroversion score.
5. Multiple Regression. Calculate a multiple regression that examines whether age, gender, and student’s extroversion predict if a student wants the lecturer to be extroverted.
Part B. Applying Analytical Strategies to an Area of Research Interest
1. Briefly restate your research area of interest.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based