BTM 8107-8 BTM8107-8 Activity 7 (NCU)
BTM8107-8 Activity 7 (NCU)
Apply Non-Parametric Tests
Part A. Questions about non-parametric procedures
1. What are the most common reasons you would select a non-parametric test over the parametric alternative?
2. Discuss the issue of statistical power in non-parametric tests (as compared to their parametric counterparts). Which type tends to be more powerful? Why?
3. For each of the following parametric tests, identify the appropriate non-parametric counterpart:
Part B. SPSS Assignment
1. The non-parametric version of the dependent t test (use the SPSS dataset from Assignment #4, Part A);
2. The non-parametric version of the independent t test (use the SPSS dataset created in Assignment #4, Part B); and,
3. The non-parametric version of the single factor ANOVA (use the SPSS dataset in Assignment #4, Part C).
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based