BTM 8104 BTM8104 Week 1 Assignment Apply Variables and Distributions (NCU)
BTM8104 Week 1 Assignment Apply Variables and Distributions (NCU)
Date File 1
1) Determine whether the evaluated group is a population or a sample
2) Determine whether the given value is a statistic or a parameter.
3) Identify the type of sampling used.
4) Is the study experimental or observation and why?
5) Select the study that is most appropriate and EXPLAIN WHY it is most appropriate for the study.
1) Focus on Public Health—On page 44 of the text, it discusses the Harvard Nurses’ Health Study, which is a very well-known study that has been conducted for a number of years. Answer discussion question two at the end of the article.
1) Identify the following variables as either qualitative or quantitative and EXPLAIN your answers.
2) Identify the number as either continuous or discrete and EXPLAIN your answers.
3) Determine which of the four levels of measurement is most appropriate and explain your answer.
4) Determine the following (show your work):
2) Focus on Economics—On page 76 and 77, the article looks at an important issue to everyone—the economy. In particular it is focusing on whether our standard of living is improving. Answer discussionquestion one at the back of the article.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based