BTM 7303 BTM7303 Week 11 Assignment Participant Perspective and the Mixed Methods Approach (NCU)
BTM7303 Week 11 Assignment Participant Perspective and the Mixed Methods Approach (NCU)
• What did you think of the length of each survey instrument? Was there a point at which you began to feel tired or paid less attention to the items?
• What did you think of the open-ended questions? Were they clear? Did they seem leading? Did they seem concise or too wordy?
• Did you prefer completing the closed questions (or multiple-choice questions) or the open-ended questions? Why?
• Which methodology do you believe is most useful in the examination of each variable/construct? Why?
• How might this experience influence you when designing your own research?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based