BTM 7104-8 BTM7104-8 Data File 2 (NCU)
BTM7104-8 Data File 2 (NCU)
1) A teacher asked each of her students how many novels they had read in the previous six months. The results are shown below.
2) The frequency table shows the weights in ounces of 30 stones
3) Use the following data to construct a bar chart.
4) The data below are the numbers of hours of homework done as reported by 24 high school juniors for the last week in September 2006.
5) Examine the stem and leaf plot below. Find the original data from the stem and leaf plot.
6) Create a stem and leaf plot with the following data.
10, 12, 33, 25, 22, 18, 19, 31, 28, 22, 13, 15, 15, 20, 21, 35, 32
Chapter Four (Show all your work)
1) The students of Hugh Logan’s math class took the Scholastic Aptitude Test. Their math scores are shown below. Find the mean score.
2) The salaries of ten randomly selected physicians are shown below. Find the median salary.
3) Find the mode(s) for the given sample data.
4) The mathematics SAT scores of the seven students in a mathematics seminar are 533, 553, 578, 586, 619, 626, and 633. Suppose that the student with the score of 533 drops the seminar and is replaced by a student with a score of 765. What will happen to the mean and the median scores of the class? Explain.
5) Suppose there are 400 students in your school class. What class rank is the 20th percentile?
Look at the above distribution. What type is it and why?
7) Use the following data to determine figure: 1) the five number summary and 2) create a boxplot
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based