BTM 7101-8 BTM7101-8 Week 3 Activity 3 (NCU)
BTM7101-8 Week 3 Activity 3 (NCU)
For this activity, read the two chapters listed in the Activity Resource section (Krames,J. A. (2003) Chapters 2 & 5). Each chapter relates to a successful, innovative business professional. You will be asked to discuss their journeys as practitioners and their contributions. Prepare a brief, 2-3 page paper in which you compare and contrast the two chapters. Address the following in your paper:
• Identify each business professional and briefly describe their main contributions to the field.
• Discuss the resistance that each encountered in presenting and furthering their research, ideas, or programs.
• Discuss any similarities you see in their professional stories.
• Note how each one differed.
• Finally discuss what factor(s) you think (environmental, professional, personal) may have impacted their success.
Keep your paper within the suggested length (writing in a concise manner is one aspect of scholarly writing); what is critical in this assignment is that you write clearly, paraphrase correctly, and use citations and references appropriately. Your paper will be submitted to a text-matching service to see how well you were able to discuss these ideas in your own words using appropriate citations.
Length: 2-3 pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
BUS 697 Week 6 Discussions 1&2
- Best Practices. 1st Post Due by Day 3. List three processes in your organization that are considered “best practices” and describe how they meet the critical questions from Chapter 15 in the text. If your organization does not have a best practice, use the knowledge gained from the case studies and article reviews in class to describe your idea of a best practice. Respond to at least two of your fellow classmates’ postings.
- Knowledge Transfer. 1st Post Due by Day 3. Compare how knowledge transfer for project management happens in your organization with the model shown in figure 15-4 of the text. Where can your organization make improvements to ensure knowledge transfer is a critical success area in the future? Where is your organization excelling? Respond to at least two of your fellow classmates’ postings.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based