BSOP 206 BSOP206 Week 6 Quiz Answers
BSOP 206 Week 6 Quiz
1. (TCO 3) Which one of the following is a benefit of the implementation of JIT?
2. (TCO 3) In the just-in-time framework, waste is:
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following is a goal of JIT partnerships?
4. (TCO 3) Which of the following is not a benefit of small production lots?
5. (TCO 3) Level schedules:
6. (TCO 12) The typical time horizon for aggregate planning is:
7. (TCO 12) The planning tasks not associated with staffing, production, inventory, and sub-contracting levels typically fall under:
8. (TCO 12) Aggregate planning is prepared
9. (TCO 12) Which of the following aggregate planning strategies is not a "capacity option"?
10. (TCO 12) Which of the following is the term used for medium range capacity planning with a time horizon of three to 18 months?
1. (TCO 3) Match the following terms with their correct definition.
2. (TCO 3) Define the linkage of continuous improvement and TPS
3. (TCO 3) Identify three ways in which JIT contributes to a competitive advantage?
4. (TCO 3) What are three ways in which JIT and the Cost of Quality are related?
5. (TCO 12) What is level-scheduling and what does it do?
6. (TCO 12) What makes short-term scheduling of strategic importance?
7. (TCO 12) What is aggregate planning, and what is its key objective?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based