BSOP 206 BSOP206 Week 3 Quiz Answers
BSOP 206 Week 3 Quiz
1. (TCO 8) Test your process strategy knowledge!
2. (TCO 3) What are the 10 determinants of service quality? Why are they so important?
3. (TCO 3) Identify the best practices for resolving customer complaints
4. (TCO 3) What are the four broad categories of causes to help initially structure an Ishikawa diagram or cause-and-effect diagram?
5. (TCO 8) What are seven tools of TQM? Identify applications for each.
1. (TCO 3) Customer dissatisfaction, rework, and warranty costs are cost associated with the _____.
2. (TCO 3) According to the ASQ-based definition of quality, _____
3. (TCO 3) Which of the following is not one of the major categories of costs associated with quality?
4. (TCO 3) A hospital is an example of a _____.
5. (TCO 3) Which of the following does total quality management emphasize?6.
(TCO 3) "Poka yoke" is a Japanese term meaning _____.
7. (TCO 8) Which of the following is an example of a repetitive process line?
8. (TCO 8) Strategies for improving productivity in services include _____
9. (TCO 8) Service blueprinting _____.
10. (TCO 8) Four types of process strategies include _____.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based