BMGT 339 BMGT339 Final Exam with Answers
BMGT 339 BMGT/339 BMGT339 Final Exam
- The Changes Clause allows the Government to make unilateral changes to a contract as long as such changes are within the scope-of-work.
- The Disputes Clause is applicable to disagreements between the Government and the Contractor that relate to the contract.
- A Solicitation made through the issuance of an Invitation-for-Bids (IFB) always requires discussions prior to contract award:
- A Best Value Contract Award is always made to the Proposer submitting the lowest price:
- Price Competition is considered adequate when it is based on two or more responsible offerors, competing independently, and submitting priced offers responsive to the government requirement.
- A Best Value Determination means the expected outcome of an acquisition that, in the government’s estimation, provides the least overall benefit in response to the requirements:
- A Fixed-Price Contract places the maximum risk on the:
- A Cost-Reimbursement Contract places the maximum risk on the
- Judicial-type administrative board established by the various government procuring agencies to hear and decide government contract disputes is:
- A procedure used instead of litigation to resolve a dispute, including mini-trial, settlement, mediation, or arbitration is termed:
- With respect to Invitation-for-Bids (IFB) and Bid Opening, all Bids are
- An action taken by an agency to exclude a contractor from doing business with the government, usually based on the contractor’s serious violation of laws or rules constitute:
- The following is not considered an Excusable Delay pursuant to the Default Clause of a Government Contract.
- A determination of Cost Realism requires the costs:
- A Determination & Findings (D&F) is required for which type of procurement:
- Define each and state the ‘key distinctions’ between Actual Authority and Apparent Authority. 5 Points - Short Answer
You are on a source selection board for the design, manufacture and test of a new vehicle greatly needed by your agency field agents. A commercial version of this vehicle may be adapted but it must be strengthened considerably to meet the agency specifications. The project manager wants it in the field fast. The CFO says budget resources are scarce; no extra funds will be available. The test leader says it must meet all the specs. They all want to work with a proven source. The agency head rescued herself because her brother-in-law's firm manufactures automobiles.
- Discuss the Sealed Bidding process and under what circumstances or conditions would a CO use this method. 5 Points - Short Answer
- Define and discuss the distinction between a Termination-for-Convenience versus a Termination-for-Default.
- Your government customer requires an ally in an R&D effort from outside your agency to begin 6 months from now. Expert A tells you, “Contractors do this sort of thing every day.” Expert B says, “Regardless, its high risk!” The budget is small and limited. Make any assumptions you need.
- You are on a source selection board for the design, manufacture and test of a new vehicle greatly needed by your agency field agents. A commercial version of this vehicle may be adapted but it must be strengthened considerably to meet the agency specifications. The project manager wants it in the field fast. The CFO says budget resources are scarce; no extra funds will be available. The test leader says it must meet all the specs. They all want to work with a proven source. The agency head rescued herself because her brother-in-law's firm manufactures automobiles.
- Discuss briefly the concept of Quality Assurance. 5 Points - Short Answer
- Discuss the concept of Equitable Adjustment. 5 Points - Short Answer
- What constitutes a Constructive Contract Change? 5 Points - Short Answer, Definition
- It is well known that the Federal Government in general, and DoD in particular, discourage agencies from using the Time & Materials (T&M) contract type.
- Define the term Firm Fixed-Price-Contract and state why this is the preferred method for the Government. 5 Points - Short Answer, Definition
- Congratulations! Your company has just won a competition for a major DoD acquisition (ACAT-1 Program – with a value in the Billions of dollars). But, given the Federal Government budget pressures you are fearful of a program cancellation. So, you instruct your Program Manager and his Purchasing organization to ensure that your company places subcontracted work of at least 1,000 jobs with companies in the districts of every member of the US House Appropriations committee and the US Senate Committee on Armed Services so that when they get the urge to cut your program you can whisper in their ear how many jobs they will lose in their districts “so they can have a head start on explaining that bad news to their constituents”.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
Regular price $1299 $12.99
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based
Regular price $2499 $24.99