BIS 245 BIS245 Week 5 Quiz with Answers (DeVry)
BIS 245 BIS245 Week 5 Quiz
- (TCO 2) A default value is
- (TCO 2) When entering data into a field, which of the following would require the user to input a value that is higher than a zero?
- (TCO 2) An input mask
- (TCO 2) An input mask that will only allow for digits from 0 to 9 and the + or - sign is
- (TCO 2) An input mask that will NOT accept a letter (A to Z) in a field value is
- (TCO 5) To edit a form, use the
- (TCO 5) All of the following are performed in the design view of a form EXCEPT
- (TCO 5) Which statement below best describes how designers and users work with forms?
- (TCO 5) In the design view of a form, which of the following would NOT be performed?
- (TCO 5) All of the following are aggregate functions EXCEPT
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
Regular price $1299 $12.99
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based
Regular price $2499 $24.99