BIS 245 BIS245 Week 3 Quiz with Answers (DeVry)
BIS 245 BIS245 Week 3 Quiz
- (TCO 2) In a relational database, entities are
- (TCO 2) All of the following are questions to ask in the process of identifying Entities EXCEPT
- (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT a step in the Database Life Cycle? (See Week 3 Lecture)
- (TCO 2) All of the following should be considered in designing a relational database EXCEPT
- (TCO 2) A one-to-many relationship is
- (TCO 2) An associative table is
- (TCO 3) Which of the following does NOT describe data redundancy?
- (TCO 4) Attributes are represented as
- (TCO 4) Which is NOT true of validation rules?
- (TCO 4) Which statement is true when referential integrity is enforced?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based