BIS 245 BIS245 Week 2 Quiz with Answers (DeVry)
BIS 245 Week 2 Quiz
- (TCO 2) Which of the following is NOT a data type in Access?
- (TCO 2) In an ER diagram, a crow's foot is used
- (TCO 2) Another name for a column in an Access table is
- (TCO 3) A relational table includes the following conditions EXCEPT
- (TCO 3) In Access, a query result that contained the date November 12, 2011 could have had which of the following query criteria?
- (TCO 3) Which data type will increment automatically each time a new record is entered into a table?
- (TCO 3) The field property that ensures that the field is not empty is
- (TCO 4) All of the following make good candidates for a FIELD on an employee table EXCEPT
- (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT an Access data type?
- (TCO 2) Which of the following is a property that determines how much physical storage the field requires in the database?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based