BIS 155 BIS155 Week 1 Quiz (Excel Fundamentals and Charting) (DeVry)
BIS 155 Week 1 Quiz (Excel Fundamentals and Charting)
- (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the function of the Formula Bar (as it applies to Excel 2010)? (Points : 2)
- (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes a cell address? (Points : 2
- (TCO 1) If you wanted to insert the current date into an active cell, which of the following would you use? (Points : 2)
- (TCO 1) In Excel a Formula is _______. (Points : 2)
- (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the Auto Fill in Excel 2010? (Points : 2)
- (TCO 1) Ribbon Commands with arrows indicate_____.
- (TCO 1) The three types of data that can be entered in a cell in an Excel worksheet are ________________.
- (TCO1) In Excel, a border ________.
- (TCO 3) A data series is a group of related ____________
- (TCO 3) A __________ is usually the most effective way to display proportional relationships, such as market share data, where the individual data values represent parts of a whole. (Points : 2)
- (TCO 3) When creating a chart in Excel, a single data series _____.
- . (TCO 3) To display similar data in a single column, with each series of data distinguished by a different color, use a:
- (TCO 3) To provide your viewers with an explanation of the representations of the colors utilized in the data series in your chart, provide a:
- (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes the X Y (scatter) chart?
- (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes a trendline?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based