BIOL102/BIOL103 Human Inheritance Quiz (UMUC)
BIOL102/BIOL103 Human Inheritance Quiz
- Sickle cell anemia is an autosomal recessive disorder. A person with the disorder and a person that is a carrier mate. (A carrier has the allele for the trait but does not express it.)What is the chance that their offspring will develop sickle cell anemia?
- A genetic disorder that is sex-linked cannot also be ___________________.
- Hemophilia is a recessive disorder and is on the X chromosome. Hemophilia is _____________________.
- A gene that encodes an enzyme required for ribose synthesis is found on the X chromosome. Females that are heterozygous for the wild-type and defective mutant allele of this gene will show:
- Nondisjunction in meiosis II results in: ______________________
- Traits that are sex-linked and recessive are ________________________.
- Nondisjunction in meiosis I results in
- According to the pedigree below, this trait is ____________________
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based