BIOL 302 BIOL302 MODULE 3 QUIZ Ethics Answers (UMUC)
BIOL 302 MODULE 3 QUIZ Ethics (UMUC)
- Would the following be considered a violation of a user access agreement?knowingly uploading or distributing files that contain viruses, spyware, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of
- Would the following be considered a violation of a user access agreement? In order to perform assigned job duties, accepting operating system updates daily after logging in to the company network.
- Would the following be considered a violation of user access agreement?
- What is the purpose of a user access agreement?
- For the following scenario, indicate whether the activity would likely be or not be a violation of an employee code of conduct: John uses the color printer in his office to print copies of a flier he has created to publicize his company’s employee picnic.
- An employee Code of Conduct will list illegal behaviors, but it will not list unethical behaviors.
- Which aspect of social networking poses the most risk?
- Which of the following factors determine whether a specific instance of file sharing is legal?
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act...
- Using company-owned equipment and software, you write a software program as part of your job requirements. This is an original creation of yours, so are you free to use it outside of work and even sell it to others?
- In the list below, which online social networking activity might be considered dangerous and possibly result in a negative outcome?
- Which of the following statements is true?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based