Ashford PHI 208 PHI208 Week 5 Quiz Answers (NEW)
PHI208 Week 5 Quiz
- This product was pulled from Abercrombie and Fitch stores based on protests through a blog
- Which of the following are question in the Bechdel test
- This is one way that men can contribute to the destruction of sexual objectification of women
- How have historians tended to treat typically male tendencies versus typically female tendencies?
- In Held’s article, a thinker named Annette Baier claims that the history of Western ethical thought does not take into account feminine aspects because
- According to Held, the following have been aligned with femininity in the history of Western thought
- In Gilligan’s example, the child named Amy focuses on this aspect of the Heinz dilemma
- What does Noddings say about women’s feelings about the death of the body?
- According to Gilligan, stages five and six of Kohlberg’s analysis of moral development involve
- According to Caroline Heldman, which of the following is a question that applies to her sexual object test?
- According to Colin Stokes, in this film all the heroic, wise, and villainous characters are female
- This is the name of being aware of one’s appearance in relation to position, light, who is watching, etc.
- This is the name of the female goddess to which young girls are dedicated and then forced into prostitution in India
- In the video “Sexism in the News Media 2012” some newscasters blame military women for this
- Gilligan claims that females tend to see relationships as these
- According to psychiatric studies, which of the following has been discovered about the relationship between criminal violence and childhood abuse?
- What does Nel Noddings say about rates of violent crime among men and women?
- In Gilligan’s article, the example of Heinz involves which crime
- What does Noddings say about male versus female language when opposing war?
- Held claims that this abstract concept has guided the development of Western ethics
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based