Ashford PHI 103 PHI103 Week 1 Quiz Answers (NEW 2016)
PHI103 Week 1 Quiz NEW
- Using what you have learned in Chapter 1, which of the following is the method of philosophical thinking?
- Which of the following is not a typical misconception about logic?
- When people are engaged in analytical thinking, they are __________.
- Reasons given to support a conclusion are called __________.
- Thinking logically guarantees that __________.
- This perspective critiques logic by claiming that logic is an invention of humanity.
- Intellectual modesty is __________.
- The conclusion of an argument is __________.
- Which of the following is likely to indicate a conclusion?
- Explanations differ from arguments in that __________.
- The following is an important part of expressing arguments in standard form.
- Inference is __________.
- Which of the following is a claim?
- Which of these options is a premise of the following argument?
I know that Stephen has a lot of money. His parents drive a Mercedes. His dogs wear cashmere sweaters, and he paid cash for his Hummer.
- Claims have the following attribute.
- In inductive arguments, __________
- Premises and conclusions have which of the following in common?
- An argument in logic is _________.
- This philosopher was the first to formulate the principles of logic.
- To put an argument into standard form, one should identify __________.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based