Ashford MHA 620 MHA620 Week 6 Final Policy Research Paper
MHA/620 Week 6 Final Policy Research Paper
The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 - 16 of McLaughlin and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final assignment you are required to use at least eight (8) peer-reviewed sources with at least two (2) from Ashford University Library. Click to watch Kaiser Permanente Overview of U.S. Health Policy.
• Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each one to a policy case (you may use a previous week’s case) or choose from the list below:
o Cross-national analysis of expenditure changes in 27European nations 1995–2011 o Proposition 63: Should Other States Follow California’s Lead?
- Provide details on the other policy processes that were not utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they be applicable?
- All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
- A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper summarizing the key aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Titleofpaper o Student’sname
o Course name and number o Instructor’sname
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based