Ashford MHA 614 MHA614 Week 6 Final Paper Research Findings
MHA/614 Week 6 Research Findings
Focus of the Final Paper
During each week of this course, you will be researching and analyzing the U.S. health care system with all of its challenges, including policy, economics and potential solutions to reform the system. You will also project your leadership role as an administrator in the system. You will examine the leadership style(s) necessary to implement effective professional development for understanding of this dynamic system.
For the Final Paper, identify and describe two to three major problems in the U.S. health care system. For each problem, summarize the critical issues and propose a solution or strategy that can be used to change or reform the system. Explain your perception of the role of the administrator and the leadership style needed to alleviate or minimize the problem. You must include an analysis of how these components are grounded in research and best practice.
Your paper must be a minimum of ten double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of five to seven scholarly sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library databases.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five to seven scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based