Ashford EXP 105 EXP105 Week 4 Chapter 4 Quiz Answers
EXP105 Week 4 Chapter Four Quiz
- Which of the following qualities will likely help you most to become a better student?
- When you “intensify” a Learning Pattern in an assignment, you
- When decoding a task, remember that all terms and phrases go with the ____________ Learning Pattern.
- If you saw the terms “arrange” and “organize” in one section of a word wall, you would know that that section was for this Learning Pattern:
- You should think about what you will do in the future with similar assignments when you are
- When you are in phase 6 of metacognition, you should be doing all of the following, except
- The attend phase of metacognition is where you
- In this phase of metacognition, you take the time to learn lessons that you will apply to future assignments
- Your development as an intentional learner begins with
- You will create your personal strategy card in the __________ phase of metacognition.
- You will need to “forge” a Learning Pattern for which you are
- Once you have completed a personal strategy card for an assignment, you should
- In the Connect phase, you use FIT, which stands for
- Your personal strategy card is based on
- When decoding a task, what’s the first thing you should do?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based