Ashford EXP 105 EXP105 Week 3 Chapter 3 Quiz Answers
EXP105 Week 3 Chapter Three Quiz
- When you look for new approaches to a problem that others haven’t considered, you are primarily using the
- If you see the words “explain” or “examine” in a question, you know that you should think with the __________ Learning Pattern in determining the answer.
- When you have developed a position and are defending it using clarity, accuracy, and the presentation of key supporting facts, you are primarily using the
- One key way critical writing differs from critical reading is the following:
- Applying critical thinking to your college studies requires
- Critical writing
- Which of the following phrases best captures the process of critical reading?
- A test question that asks you to infer the answer from what is presented in a text passage is a(n) ________________ question.
- Critical reading is important
- If you see the words “imagine” or “propose” in a question, you know that you should think with the __________ Learning Pattern in determining the answer.
- Good critical thinking skills
- If you look at a list of important critical-thinking skills and see that you are deficient in one of them, you should
- When you create a step-by-step pattern of logical thought to defend a position, you are primarily using the
- When engaged in critical writing, you should
- A writer who clutters her writing with too many details that detract from the overall message is relying too much on the __________ Learning Pattern.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based