Ashford EXP 105 EXP105 Week 2 Chapter 2 Quiz Answers
EXP105 Week 2 Chapter Two Quiz
- When writer and artist Diana Randolph bucked her family background and decided to take the risk of attending college in another state, she was exhibiting this Learning Pattern:
- Thinking based on information is most closely associated with Use First for the ____________ Pattern.
- An individual’s Pattern combination
- Your good friend prides himself on knowing a lot of information about a lot of things, and always wants to know even more. He is most closely associated with Use First of the ____________ Pattern.
- Enjoying using tools and precise instruments is a key characteristic of the ____________ Pattern.
- Someone who is a natural leader exhibits this Learning Pattern:
- Someone who always keeps the big picture in mind and likes to explore lots of ideas, often simultaneously, is Use First for the ____________ Pattern.
- Which of the following is most closely associated with the Precision Pattern?
- If you skip reading directions for a task and frequently miss deadlines you likely Avoid this Pattern:
- A person who is Use as Needed for all four Learning Patterns is a(n)
- A person who wants to make the important decisions is a(n)
- The Learning Connections Inventory
- Someone who likes to fix things without talking or writing about what he is doing is most closely associated with Use First of the ____________ Pattern.
- Someone who avoids the Sequence Pattern will typically
- Frequent use of metaphors is a key characteristic of the ____________ Pattern.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based