Ashford ENG 225 Week 4 Quiz Answers
ENG225 Week 4 Quiz
- Why was The Birth of a Nation such a controversial film, in spite of its technical brilliance?
- In addition to acting, which of the following is part of a movie’s mise en scène?
- In which auteur’s films are you most likely to encounter gritty, urban subject matter?
- Which of the following roles required impersonation?
- Which of the following is true of a realistic acting style?
- Which stylistic movement in film was best known for using well-worn actual locations and ordinary-looking, nonglamorous actors?
- What film technician’s role is most like the role of the foreman in the construction of a building?
- Beyond setting up shots and other technical work, what is perhaps the director’s most important job?
- In today’s movie industry, who is most responsible for creating and maintaining a star’s persona?
- Which director is credited with largely setting the stage for what we think of as the modern film director?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based