Ashford ENG 225 Week 3 Quiz Answers
ENG225 Week 3 Quiz
- Why is effective editing sometimes called “invisible editing”?
- Soviet filmmaker Sergei Eisenstein promoted which idea about editing?
- In what decade did digital sound come into use in movies?
- Moving back and forth between shots of a woman tied to a railroad tracks and shots of a speeding train elsewhere on the track is an example of what editing technique?
- According to scholars, what is one way the advent of talking pictures changed the behavior of movie audiences?
- Which of the following is the worldwide standard still in use for sound recording in film today?
- Which of the following editing techniques helps keep screen direction constant?
- What is the name for a set of related scenes that follow one another in a film?
- Which of the following transitions involves a fade-in superimposed over a fade-out?
- At which stage of the process of film production does editing primarily take place?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based