Ashford ENG 225 Week 1 Quiz Answers
ENG225 Week 1 Quiz (NEW 2016)
- Which special effects technique is being used in television weather reports in which meteorologists stand in front of moving maps?
- The “rule of thirds” applies to which dimension of a cinematographer’s work?
- What is one reason the American film industry didn’t primarily use color photography until the 1960s, even though the technology was available much earlier?
- Which of the following is an example of an internal conflict?
- What is the cinematographer’s primary role in creating a film?
- Which of the following is a good criterion for judging a movie’s narrative structure?
- If a film constantly lets the audience know more than the characters, which point of view does it have?
- Which setting seems most appropriate for a film about emotional isolation?
- What is a theme?
- Which is the best description of the difference between “plot” and “story”?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based