Ashford ENG 225 ENG225 Week 3 Quiz Answers (New 2016)
ENG225 Week 3 Quiz
- What acronym describes the post-production process of re-recording dialogue?
- What was the first decade in which most major motion pictures were full-fledged talking pictures?
- Which of the following is not one of the three basic reasons to use dialogue in movies?
- What is the best definition of a “take”?
- According to scholars, what is one way the advent of talking pictures changed the behavior of movie audiences?
- What did filmmakers consider to be the advantage of silent films?
- Which of the following transitions involves a fade-in superimposed over a fade-out?
- What is the name for a set of related scenes that follow one another in a film?
- What is the job of a film’s editor?
- What is the purpose of using the familiar device known as a clapboard?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based