Ashford ENG 225 ENG225 Week 2 Quiz Answers (New 2016)
ENG225 Week 2 Quiz
- Which term refers to an object that is critical to the characters in a film, but may be insignificant to the viewing audience?
- Which of the following genres is the least flexible?
- What kind of film is least likely to use the three-point lighting system?
- Which of the following is a term for visual imagery with symbolic implications?
- When is the “golden hour”?
- In which of the following genres is the audience most likely to be asked to sympathize with the forces of evil?
- The genre known as “film noir” may be characterized as a sub-genre of what other genre?
- Which quality most distinguishes the musical as a genre in its own right?
- Which of the following films is an example of the classic “screwball comedy”?
- Which of the following films is most responsible for the ongoing revival of interest in film noir in recent decades?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based