Argosy MGT 430 MGT430 Module 3 Assignment 2 LASA 1
MGT 430 Module 3 Assignment 2 LASA 1 Training Program Design (Argosy)
Assume you have been hired as a training consultant by a medium sized technology company. Your client company has asked you to develop and make a presentation for an employee training and career development program. The majority of the company’s employees are entry level programmers and developers and help desk technicians, but they also employ administrators and administrative assistants. The client company is looking for a training program which can be used for all of their employees. The goal of the training program is to introduce the new employees to the company, their culture, their product offerings and the company’s expectations. The training should also re-familiarize veteran employees to the company’s mission to create a sense of excitement towards carrying out the vision.
Use the Training Program Design worksheet which is located in the Doc Sharing area to design your training program.
After you have completed the Training Design Worksheet, use that information as a guide to develop a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation to present your training ideas to the client company. Make sure to include detailed speaker’s notes which provide adequate information on what you would say to your client if you were presenting this information in person. Incorporate at least three references to support the positions being presented. Apply APA standards for writing style to your work. Submit the PowerPoint presentation for grading.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include a title slide, a reference slide and address each of the following elements:
- Training Description:Write 2–3 sentences that describes the training and a concise statement of the overall purpose of the training.
- Objectives: Include the objectives(at least 3)of the training program. List the intended results of the training that will achieve the goal in terms of knowledge, skills, behaviors, and attitudes. The intended results should have specific and measurable tasks or actions.
- Training Method:Evaluate the following training methods and determine which might be most effective in achieving the stated objectives you included above. List your chosen training method for each objective you listed including one potential advantage and disadvantage of each.
- Large group, small group, or paired discussion
- Individual exercise
- Team exercise
- Case study
- Role play
- Interactive multimedia (PC-based or CD ROM)
- On-the-job training
- Coaching or mentoring
- Assigned reading
- Other (specify)
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based