ANTH 216 ANTH216 Problem Set 2 Solution (Penn State University)
ANTH 216 Problem Set 2 Solution (Penn State University)
1. Organisms are products of evolution. This claim justifies the assumption that organisms can be viewed as “designs for reproduction.”
2. What are the essential prerequisites for the operation of natural selection? Why is each necessary?
3. Natural selection is powerful, but the adaptations it constructs are not always perfect. Give three reasons for evolved imperfection.
4. Some adaptations are obligate and some are facultative.
5. The following questions concern the mating behavior of soapberry bugs.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based