ANTH 100 ANTH100 Week 4 Quiz Answers (APUS)
ANTH 100 Week 4 Quiz (APUS)
- Estrus signals in most mammals are:
- Human reproductive behavior differs from other primates in that:
- Human signals of sexual receptivity are largely:
- For bonobos, sex:
- Which of the following has been suggested as the reason for the evolution of conscious sexuality among early humans?
- Sexual dimorphism refers to:
- Which of the following is an example of human sexual dimorphism?
- The human sexual dimorphic features may be seen as having evolved:
- The relative hairlessness of the human body was probably an adaptation to facilitate:
- The presence of hair and apocrine glands in human axillary and pubic areas suggests that:
- Gender refers to:
- The hijras of India are:
- According to the text, the cultural institutions of marriage and the incestaboo are:
- A continuum of gradual change in phenotypic features acrossgeographical space is called a:
- Increased levels of UV radiation result in:
- Which of the following is directly related to variation and distribution ofhuman skin color:
- Which of the following is the only explanation for the evolution of light skincolor that is supported by substantial evidence?
- Human skin color is distributed:
- The best current evidence suggests a relationship between blood typeand:
- What about the human species accounts for our inability to be divided intobiologically meaningful subspecies?
- Which populations of humans show the greatest amount of geneticdiversity than any other population?
- To say that human race is a folk taxonomy means that:
- The folk taxonomy for race that we recognize in the U.S. is largely derivedfrom:
- The native peoples of Tasmania, when contacted by Europeans in the 17thcentury, had the least complex technologies of any other culture largelybecause:
- Relative degree of cultural complexity is mostly linked to:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based