Analyzing the Effect of Transactions Purpose of Assignment
Analyzing the Effect of Transactions
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help you become familiar with examining transactions and how it affects the balance sheet.
Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Write a minimum 150-word response to each of the following scenarios from Exercise E3-1 in Financial Accounting (p. 132) describing the effect of each transaction on assets, liabilities, and stockholder's equity:
• Selected transactions for Thyme Advertising Company, Inc.
• Issued common stock to investors in exchange for cash received from investors.
• Paid monthly rent.
• Received cash from customers when service was performed.
• Billed customers for services performed.
• Paid dividend to stockholders.
• Incurred advertising expense on account.
• Received cash from customers billed in (4).
• Purchased additional equipment for cash.
• Purchased equipment on account.
Use the Excel® spreadsheet to record your answers
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based